The University of South Florida (USF) Bulls and the University of Central Florida (UCF) Knights will square off Saturday, Feb. 23, on the USF Campus in Tampa Bay. This match, which kicks off at 3 p.m., will take place on the Fowler Fields at USF.
The Knights defeated the Bulls handedly in Orlando last month by a score of 66 to 5. The Bulls hope to take advantage of the home crowd on Saturday in their effort to even up the series between the two clubs for the spring season.
Other collegiate rugby action across Florida this weekend
Here are the remaining collegiate rugby matches taking place across the state of Florida this Saturday, Feb. 23. Each game begins at 2 p.m., and the hosting clubs are listed first for each match.
- University of Miami Hurricanes versus Eckerd College Tritons
- Florida Gulf Coast University Eagles versus Florida International University Panthers
- Ave Maria Papists versus University of North Florida Deadbirds
- Florida Atlantic University Owls versus Florida State University Seminoles
- Vanderbilt University Commodores versus University of Florida Gators
Women’s matches for Saturday across Florida
There are three women’s matches scheduled for Saturday across the state of Florida. All matches kick off at 2 p.m., and the hosting club is listed first for each game.
- University of Central Florida Lady Knights versus University of Florida Lady Gators
- Florida State University Lady Seminoles versus Georgia Southern University Lady Eagles
- Eckerd College Lady Sirens versus Florida Gulf Coast University Lady Eagles
Learn more about rugby around Florida and across America
For more information about rugby around the state of Florida, please visit the website and Facebook page for Rugby in Florida, and the website of the Florida Rugby Union. For the latest news and scores regarding rugby action from across America and around the world, visit the website for Rugby Mag.