According to a Dec. 21 LAT report, today's Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl 2013 has USC and Fresno State matched up in an ABC live streaming game with a TV start time scheduled for 3:40 p.m. EST (12:40 p.m. PST) from Sam Boyd Stadium in Whitney, Las Vegas, Nev.
Rece Davis, Jesse Palmer, David Pollack and Samantha Ponder will provide in-depth coverage of ABC's national broadcast, which gets underway at 3:30 p.m. EST. NCAA football fans can also watch a live stream (internet) feed of this (9-4) USC Trojans vs. (11-1) Fresno State Bulldogs 2013 game by visiting ABC's live stream page.
This year's Las Vegas Bowl features two extremely resilient teams, who despite trials and tribulations, succeeded and ultimately earned their ticket into the 2013 BCS Bowl Series.
For the 25th ranked Trojans, Southern California overcame a season filled with adversity and distractions to position itself one win away from an improbable Bowl victory in the post-Lane Kiffin era.
For the 20th ranked Bulldogs, a stunning loss to San Jose St. made things very interesting for quarterback David Carr & Co., as this team was one loss away from a BCS bust.
However, much like their counterparts, this team also showed great resiliency, capturing the Mountain West Conference championship by defeating Utah State in the title game.
Perhaps that's the reason why NCAA football oddsmakers predict this game will be decided by a mere score this evening. Shortly before kickoff, Las Vegas point spreads have the Southern California [-6] favored by six points against the Fresno State [+6] tonight.
In addition to the 2013 Las Vegas Bowl spreads, the OVER/UNDER is set at a combined total of 64 points and alternate betting lines go as follows: Trojans [-225 ML] vs. Bulldogs [+190 ML].
Consensus Prior to Live Stream Online
- Fresno St. Spread: 55 percent.
- Southern Cal. Spread: 45 percent.
- OVER: 63 percent.
- UNDER: 37 percent.
Trends Prior to TV Schedule NCAAF Game
- FRES is 0-4 ATS in their last four Bowl games.
- FRES is 0-4 ATS in its last four neutral-site games.
- FRES is 0-4 ATS in its last four Bowl games.
- USC is 1-7 ATS in its last eight non-conference games.
- USC is 4-1 ATS in its last five Bowl games.
- USC is 20-9 ATS in its last 29 games following a straight-up loss.
Extra Point Prior to ABC Start Time
- UNDER is 5-0 in USC's last 5 versus teams with a winning records.
- UNDER is 7-0 in USC's last seven games in December.
- OVER is 4-1 in FRES' last 5 Bowl games.
- OVER is 8-2 in FRES' last 10 versus the Pac-12 opponents.
Don't miss this classic NCAA football 2013 matchup of intrastate rivals. Watch tonight's Las Vegas Bowl 2013 between the USC Trojans versus Fresno State Bulldogs 2013 by tuning to ABC's national broadcast. For those who would like to stream this game live on a desktop, tablet, smartphone or other internet-controlled devices, simply visit ABC live stream at the aforementioned TV scheduled start time.