Is anyone keeping score on just how many gas and oil pipelines and refineries (not to mention houses, streets, and manhole covers) are just blowing up, sometimes exploding on the same day in different locations? Is there anyone out there paying attention to the major and frequent calamities befalling poor old Planet Earth and its gas pipelines and refineries? Perhaps all of us should!
In case you haven’t noticed, oil and gas pipelines and refineries have a tendency to explode when the ground around them moves, and that goes for the gas and water lines running under our cities and towns, and homes, as well.
Planet X (Nibiru) is very close now and the earth wobble is . . . well, noticeably intense. Pipelines tend to crack, break, and leak when stretched or joggled around by a wobbling earth, and when the run through earthquake and stretch zone territory . . . well, you know the drill. Ka-boom.
For the most part, the excuses . . . er, reasons given run the gamut from aging pipes to weather too hot and weather too cold to freezing pipes (sometimes in summer), and so forth.
Do you live near a refinery or gas pipeline? In all probability you, like most of us, do.
How many refinery and pipeline explosions and fires will it take to convince the Doubting Thomas’ of the world that that something unprecedented is happening to Planet Earth NOW, and it ain’t global warming.
Take a look at the "long list" of explosions and fires at refineries and pipelines all over the world for just the month of November, and count for yourself. Notice how often they happen on the same day, or in swarms, all over the world. And, we are talking about massive explosions.
- (Nov 29) USA, Missouri (New Madrid Seismic Zone): Just after midnight in Sedalia, a 30-in. natural gas pipeline broke and exploded, sending flames roaring high into the sky.
- (Nov 28) Brazil: Fire shut down part of Petrobras refinery in southern Brazil. Heat from the fire caused extensive damage to beams supporting equipment and pipes at the refinery.
- (Nov 26) USA, Alabama: An explosion occurred in natural gas unit at Greene County power facility.
- (Nov 23) Iraq: Break and leak in a pipeline carrying crude from the Bai Hassan oilfield to the main crude processing facility.
- (Nov 22) USA, Wyoming: An explosion and fire at an Encana Corp natural gas field in western Wyoming.
- (Nov 22) China: Destructive pipeline explosion and fire at Sinopec, China Petroleum & Chemical refinery.
- (Nov 20) Australia: Shell refinery under lock down after an uncontrolled, highly flammable fuel leak in the catalytic cracking unit.
- (Nov 19) Belgium: An massive explosion tore through an oil refinery in Belgium's busiest port, killing two and partially closing down operations.
- (Nov 18) USA, Texas: A gas pipeline break caused a leak and fire at the HollyFrontier refinery.
- (Nov 18) USA, Texas: Fire broke out at ExxonMobil’s King Ranch Gas Plant in Kleberg County.
- (Nov 18) USA, Utah: A pipeline leak and fire at West Bountiful refinery.
- (Nov 18) USA, Tennessee: Fire broke out at oil storage facility in Shelbyville, causing a half-mile evacuation zone.
- (Nov 16) Russia: An exploding gas main erupted under a road sending pavement, as well as an SUV, flying into the air (caught on dash cam).
- (Nov 15) Japan: Explosion and fire at an oil recycling facility in Noda, Chiba Prefecture.
- (Nov 15) USA, Mississippi: A Chevron refinery worker was killed in an explosion and fire that broke out early Friday at 2 a.m. CST (0800 GMT)
- (Nov 15) Venezuela: A fire broke out at Petroleos de Venezuela refinery, the latest in a string of mishaps. The incident occurred less than a week after refinery fires at the El Palito refinery in Carabobo and Zulia.
- (Nov 14) USA, Texas: A Chevron pipeline carrying liquefied petroleum exploded (unrelated to the refinery) in rural Milford shooting flames high into the air and prompting 1.5 mile evacuation.
- (Nov 14) UK, Stanlow: Fire broke out at Essar refinery in Ellesmere Port.
- (Nov 14) Poland: A gas pipeline exploded in a village in western Poland setting fire to homes, killing three people and injuring ten.
- (Nov 10) Venezuela: Fire broke out at the gas plant of Lama 1 complex at Lake Maracaibo.
- (Nov 10) Venezuela: Fire broke out at Pdvsa at El Palito refinery.
- (Nov 8) USA, Louisiana: Fire at CITGO refinery south of Sulphur caused equipment shutdown.
Planet X (Nibiru) is knock, knock, knockin’ on Earth’s front door and it ain't going away, figuratively and literally, until the end of times.