Apple has recently launched the updated and latest version of iOS 7.1 – the mobile software for its diverse range of smart phones and tablets. With more than 41 bug fixes, this latest mobile software is compatible with iPhone 4, iPad2 and even iPod touch devices. In case you are a user of the older version of this software, you can easily upgrade to the latest one by downloading the latest updates from your phone’s settings. In addition to the bug fixes, this updated version also has several user interface design tweaks, along with some cool features.
Some of the popular features include:
Car Play: this is a great feature as it supports music, different apps, iPhone calling and messaging. Earlier it was known as the iOS in the Car and allows the user to control several functions through the built in voice activated assistance named Siri.
Improvements in Siri: besides its different natural sounding voices in different languages such as U.K. English, Australian English, Japanese, and Mandarin Chinese one can also push it to talk mode. But for this you need to hold the home button as long as you as you are speaking.
- Calendar changes: compared to the earlier one, in this updated feature one can now check the list of months in addition to country specific holidays.
- iTunes Radio updates: the radio feature of iOS 7 has been updated with different features including the facility where one can buy albums directly from the "Now Playing" segment.
- Accessibility additions: with the updated version you can easily check the weather updates, different messages and multi task as well. And all thanks to "parallax" motion feature for making this happen.
- Improved camera settings: you can now easily enable the HDR mode on your iPhone5 and that too automatically.
- The all new improved Touch ID: with the all new improved biometric reader, finger recognition has become better and enhanced.
The bug fix improvements and the overall user interface up gradation is a proof that the company aims to resolve the initial hiccups that this software experienced simply because it was launched in a hurried manner so as to collide with the launch of iPhone 5s and 5c smart phones in the month of September.
As per reports published by Apple nearly 82% of the iPhones, iPads, and iPod touch devices run on the iOS 7 since the last February. In fact there have been millions of downloads of this updated version once the bugs were fixed and new features were improved. However if you are unable to download the updated version of this software then you can do the following in order to upgrade your iPhone and iPad:
- Check your device is compatible with iOS 7
- Back up your data
- You synced from your computer. To re-sync that stuff you'll need to sync with iTunes.
- Make room on your device
- Update iTunes on your Mac or PC
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to Power Socket
- Make sure you are connected to WiFi
So you see, just because the upgraded version of iOS 7 is available it does not mean that you will be able to install it to your phone. So make sure that you have checked all the factors so that you can easily download the software on your iPhone or iPad for a smooth user experience. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and check your phone and upgrade the software so that you can easily make use of the different features that this software boasts of. Ready to learn all about improve iPhone Parts for Smartphone and for more information on android parts visit http://www.android-parts.net.