Last month Bikinis, Texas announced the upcoming music calendar for the town’s newly opened dancehall. Güller Hall was named after the owner and will host a variety of music including popular rock, country and honky-tonk bands.
The music started in February and continues through the next few months. Musical acts include Grammy-award winning Asleep at the Wheel and Curtis Grimes who was a semifinalist on NBC’s The Voice. Check online for more information on the groups scheduled to perform and to purchase tickets.
Upcoming shows are as follows:
- Friday March 7 – Curtis Grimes
- Saturday March 8 – Rick Trevino
- Sunday March 9 – Kathryn Legendre
- Friday March 21 – Ruby Dee and the Snakehandlers
- Friday April 18 – The Bart Crow Band
- Saturday April 19 – Asleep at The Wheel
- Friday May 2 – Sons of Fathers
- Saturday June 7 – Mike & the Moonpies with Folk Family Revival
Güller Hall in Bikinis, Texas
7905 Old San Antonio Rd
Fredericksburg, TX 78264
The town formerly known as Bankersmith, Texas is located five miles from Luckenbach and 10 minutes from Fredericksburg. Doug Guller is the founder and CEO of Bikinis Sports Bar & Grill, one of the nation’s fastest growing sports bar and grill chains. He purchased the town in July 2012 and renamed it Bikinis, Texas after the restaurant and made “The Most Beautiful Place on Earth” the town slogan. It is open every Friday to Sunday from noon to midnight.
Sources: Danielle Kaplan/Giant Noise