Everyone is invited to attend the seminar.
He sends along this tip to those players planning on being in attendance for the Feb. 5 class.
“As usual on these nights it tends to be a little busier in the parking lot so feel free to park across the street at blood services any time after 5:30 p.m. in either of their two lots,” said Orr.
For men and women thinking about joining in order to get ready for the outdoor season, the school’s classroom features more than 20 hitting stations. There is full access to video and computer analysis, which is projected onto a 50-inch HD flat screen TV, and other innovative teaching aids.
“This year we have installed new netting and a 1,000 sq.-ft. putting surface. We're also using the 3BaysGSA PRO swing motion analyzer for the first time. The 3Bays device attaches to the top of the club and sends data via Bluetooth to the instructor’s IPad,” Orr said.
The school is open for practice seven days a week from 9 a.m. until 11 p.m. The Ottawa Athletic Club is located at 2525 Lancaster Rd.
Here’s what a membership includes:
- Unlimited ball hitting until May 1
- More than 70 hours per week of golf instruction from 14 PGA of Canada-certified teachers
- Ongoing written evaluation and coaching
- A seminar series presented by the PGA of Canada staff
- Member only demo days
- Custom club fitting – a full demo program
- Club repair area – Clubs can be re-gripped and the lie and loft angle adjusted on-site after a launch monitor analysis – Test your own driver or try one of the school’s demos on the launch monitor
- Sand bunker and chipping area
- Access to all OAC spa facilities including swimming pool and towel service
- Golf trip to Heritage Hills, Penn.
- End of season social
For more details, call 613.523.4024 ex. 256 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.