Bridal show season in Michigan is about to pick up and kick into full gear, as the holidays usually bring a new flood of engagements to the state. For those already planning a 2013 wedding (or beyond), the busy holiday season usually doesn't bode well for wedding planning, so January usually is when brides and grooms will refocus their attention to planning the wedding of their dreams.
Because of this, many local wedding vendors participate in several bridal shows. Here is a partial list of some of the biggest shows in the Metro-Detroit area. Different organizations host different bridal shows, all with their own unique style and flair.
Bridal shows are great ways to gather ideas for your wedding, as well as take advantage of "show specials" from many different kinds of wedding vendors. Best of luck to you!
Listed below are bridal shows being hosted by each organization:
Bridal Celebrations - For more info or discount tickets, go to cbride.com.
- Sunday, Jan. 13, 2013 - Winter Bridal Celebrations at the Palace
- Sunday, Jan. 27 - Bridal Celebrations at the Dearborn Inn
- Sunday, Feb. 10 - Auburn Hills Marriott at Centerpoint
Brides To Be - For more info or discount tickets, go to bridestobe.us.
- Sunday, Jan. 6 - Fern Hill Golf Club
- Sunday, Jan. 20 - The Fairlane Club (Their biggest expo)
- Sunday, Jan. 27 - The Sheraton, Novi
- Sunday, Feb. 10 - Sheraton Ann Arbor Hotel
- Sunday, Feb. 17 - The Italian-American Banquet Center of Livonia
- Sunday, Feb. 24 - Macedonian Cultural Center, Troy
- Sunday, Mar. 10 - The Holiday Inn, Southgate
- Sunday, Mar. 24 - Petruzello's, Troy
- Sunday, Apr. 14 - Club Monte Carlo, Shelby Township
- Sunday, Mar. 3 - Bridal Extravaganza 2013, Best Western Sterling Inn
Whimsical Occasions - For more info or discount tickets, go to whimsicaloccasions.com.
- Sunday, Jan. 20 - The San Marino Club, Troy
- Sunday, Feb. 10 - Oakhurst Golf & Country Club, Clarkston
- Sunday, Feb. 24 - Iroquois Club, Bloomfield Hills