A&E Networks announced the launch on a brand new reality series, “Celebrity Home Raiders,” which will air on Lifetime beginning March 6. The series will give viewers an intimate look inside the homes of celebrities and their most prized possessions.
Hosted by Access Hollywood's Kit Hoover and auctioneers Darren Julien and Martin Nolan from Julien’s Auctions, each 30-minute episode sees celebrity guests reminiscing over a treasure-trove of items. Fans get a unique opportunity to learn the history of, and here the sentiment behind, each celebrity’s personal memorabilia.
But the show is more than just a walk down memory lane, as it finds celebrities searching through their belongings for beloved treasures to be auctioned off, with proceeds benefiting a charity of each celebrity’s choice.
The featured celebrities and their charities are:
- David Cassidy benefiting Alzheimer’s Association of America
- David Hasselhoff benefiting Starlight Foundation
- Debbie Gibson benefiting Children International
- Fran Drescher benefiting Cancer Schmancer
- Ice T & Coco benefiting The Long Island Bulldog Rescue Group
- Lance Bass benefiting The Trevor Project
- Rick Harrison benefiting Voice Health Institute
- Simmons Family benefiting Sophie’s Place Center for Abused Children
“Celebrity Home Raiders” premieres March 6 at 10 p.m. on Lifetime.