TA is short for “teaching assistant.” T & A is short for something else. It is also what a TA at the University of Iowa emailed to math students, instead of a class assignment, as intended.
According to Iowa City ABC affiliate KCRG, the woman, whose name has been withheld in accordance with federal privacy laws, meant to attach the solutions to homework problems to an email distributed to 28 students in a pre-calculus class. Instead she attached nude snapshots of herself and her boyfriend engaged in a little “problem solving.” (Edited sample picture is here.)
Tom Moore, a university spokesman said in a statement, “We can confirm that a teaching assistant sent an email with inappropriate content to her students.” Moore noted that the woman (who has been reassigned to non-teaching responsibilities) regrets her actions. He added that the school is asking students simply to delete the email.
Yeah, right! The same night the salacious photos were received, students took to Twitter. The story went viral overnight, appearing the next day on college website Total Frat Move. Among the tweets reposted there:
Class with the most famous TA in University of Iowa history starts in an hour and a half. Wish me luck! Should I ask for an autograph? (Andrew Merschman @merschman)
Breitbart in its coverage of the story notes that the University of Iowa was recently crowned the nation’s number 1 party school.
- Public sex act captured on video, coed involved claims it was rape
- ‘Twerk’ and ‘selfie’ added to English dictionary
- CA joins NJ in criminalizing ‘revenge porn’
- Geek Squad worker pilfers coed’s nude photos from computer
- Semi-nude busty male collegian sues pizzeria for sexual discrimination
- HS principal orders students to forgo Pledge of Allegiance, citing shutdown
- MN HS students suspended for defacing school … with American flags
- U. of MD prof’s email to students: Trayvon Martin case proves it’s ‘legal to hunt, kill children’
- Louisiana school teaches fourth graders about ‘pimps’ and ‘mobstaz’
- Catholic university pulls support for sexually explicit ‘FemSex’ workshop that includes ‘c**t coloring’
- TCU prof offers special tutoring: ‘Students of color only’ need apply
- How much porn should high school students read? Common Core Curriculum answers
- UCLA reprimands students for refusing sex ed class during freshman orientation
- Billboard adorned with photo of porn star seeks college girls with ‘strong oral skills’
- Woman sues police for ‘borrowing’ nude photos of her from her iPhone
- Which porn star does Obama follow on Twitter?
- Couple captured on video doing the nasty during highway driving
- Dad sues Sprint, says son’s new phone preloaded with porn
- Mom forces 9-year-old to pose nude for ‘porn shots’ to send to fiancé in jail
- Which university is banning ‘derogatory’ phrase ‘illegal immigrant’?
- You’re a KKK sympathizer if you don’t support school choice
- Students in KY tell First Lady her school lunch food ‘tastes like vomit’
- Nursing student suspended for demanding that English be spoken in classroom
- School district spends $2.4M on sensitivity training that emphasizes evils of ‘white culture’
- University renews ‘Stomp Jesus’ prof’s contract