The Universal Life Church is founded based on the traditions of the early Christian Church, organized by the Christ’s Disciples. It reveals its beliefs, roots, and origin to help people worldwide to choose the true in this disreputable world.
The Universal Life Church has its roots deep in the Christian traditions. Its name means catholic or Christian, and dates from year 107 being mentioned from St Ignatius of Antioch in his letter to the church in Smyrna.
Some of the beliefs of the Universal Life Church are as followed:
• The church believes that the Bible is the Word of God that has come inerrant to the world. It reveals His will to save all people, who believe in Christ as a Savior and lead Christian life, following the fundamental Christian principles.
• They believe in one God, who has created all things in heavens and world and exists in three persons: God Father, God Son and God Holy Spirit, which are co-eternal and possess equal power and dignity.
• They believe in the divine nature of Jesus Christ, who has been born by Virgin Mary after miraculous conception made by the Holy Spirit. He has lived a sinless life and has given His life on a cross for the salvation of all people who believe in Him. Then He has been resurrected by God Father and ascended to His right hand.
• They believe that the sin is a spiritual death that separates men from their Creator, and the physical death is a consequence of the sin. All people are born with a sinful nature and practice sins.
• They also believe that all people who build the right relationships with God, asking Him to change them from sinners to His children, will experience bodily resurrection and everlasting life.
All, who would like to get more information about the main beliefs of the Universal Life Church, can visit http://www.ulcnetwork.com/what-we-do.html.
About Us: The Universal Life Church is organized to give hope and to offer a new life to sinners around the world through the irreplaceable and priceless sacrifice of the Lord Jesus Christ on the cross and His resurrection, which gives people hope for eternal life.
Universal Life Church World Headquarters
1825 NW Corporate Blvd, Suite 110
Boca Raton, FL. 33431
Hours: 8:30 - 5:30 EST After Hours: Please Leave a Message
"The Universal Life Church World Headquarters defends the unborn, feeds the hungry, shelters the homeless, educates the young, welcomes refugees, and cares for the sick, both at home and abroad. They believe the Bible is the verbally inspired, inerrant Word of God."
"A vocation is a fruit that ripens in a well cultivated field of mutual love that becomes mutual service, in the context of an authentic ecclesial life. No vocation is born of itself or lives for itself. A vocation flows from the heart of God and blossoms in the good soil of faithful people, in the experience of fraternal love. We are designed with a dreaming brain and a hopeful spirit; it is our nature to envision the life of our dreams. And while dreaming comes easy to us, we must never forget that it takes strength, dedication, and courageous action to bring that dream to life."
Do you wish to pursue a vocation in ministry - become a minister, get ordained or serve as a wedding officiant? We provide ordination to men and women enabling work in all facets of Christian Ministry with ministers in the USA, Canada, UK, Africa, South America, Germany, India, France, Switzerland, Thailand, Japan, Australia, China, Mexico and many other countries throughout the world.
The Universal Life Church World Headquarters as the name implies is a worldwide Religious Non-Profit Organization, extending its reach to the every corner of the globe. Their Boca Raton Headquarters is also a "GREEN" building benefiting you, the occupants and the environment. The Universal Life Church World Headquarters offers weekly services, Bible study and faith based programming on the Universal Life Church Radio Network and through iHeartRadio. Note: Any transmission hereof of any kind without the express written permission of the Universal Life Church World Headquarters is strictly prohibited.