Are you planning a unit study on the human body? If so, the Christian Home School Hub has a variety of printable resources for you to use. In this article, you’ll find a list of these resources as well as several links for online learning and great books to check out at your local library.
Downloads on the Hub include:
- Human Body Lapbook Unit
- Atlas of the Human Body
- Neuroscience Coloring Book
- Worksheets on the heart, brain, eyes, and ears
- Worksheets covering the skeletal and digestive systems
To find these downloads, simply go to: http://christianhomeschoolhub.spruz.com/science-1st---12th.htm
You should be able to find some great books at your local library for a human body unit study. Here are several recommendations:
- Everything you need to know about the human body (Macnair, Patricia Ann)
- Human body (Green, Dan)
- 100 things you should know about the human body (Parker, Steve)
- The complete human body : the definitive visual guide (DK Publishing)
- Easy genius science projects with the human body : great experiments and ideas (Gardner, Robert)
- Human body (Claybourne, Ann)
- The human body : 25 fantastic projects illuminate how the body works (Reilly, Kathleen M)
- Draw the human body (Spencer, Roy)
- The human body book (Parker, Steve)
- Netter's atlas of the human body (Netter, Frank H)
To reserve these or similar books at any Jefferson County library, click here.
Want new homeschooling articles delivered to your inbox? Subscribe to my homeschooling column @ Littleton Homeschool Examiner
Examiner is hiring! Click here for more information.