Body is comparable to machine. Like machine can’t run without fuel, so can’t body without food. Don’t you optimize fuel consumption in machine? When doing so can make the machine run optimal. Why won’t controlling food intake bring better results for your body? It is therefore essential for every heath conscious individual to understand how food works in our body.
Metabolism is the key to understanding the same. It is indicative of how your food is getting processed in the body. It includes everything you eat and drink. Looped into two parts:-
1. Anabolism - is the process of energy creation and storage.
2. Catabolism - is the process of releasing energy and breaking it into smaller parts.
All of the above is controlled by the endocrine system. This quick revision of body basics is not to hint that metabolism is the only sole health criteria. But that there are all the chances of influencing it though you can’t alter it. Planning your diet, physical activity and various other daily factors can give you some control over your metabolism.
Is weight connected to metabolism? A perpetual question, with many myths attached to it. But in reality metabolism, mostly, not entirely is the cause of obesity, weight gain, energy slowdown etc.
Mostly metabolism is held responsible for excessive weight. There is some truth in it. Faster metabolism characterizes a healthy, fit and toned body. The reverse of it is often associated with lack of heath. Therefore it makes some sense to boost your metabolism. While the claims of resetting and alerting metabolism are all false and fraudulent, making it work better is possible.
Energy is required to make your body work and break nutrients into finer particles. Metabolism works the same for every individual, yet its rate differs for every individual. Training, diet planning and exercising improves metabolism and these products can bind all your efforts coherently.
5 Natural Ways to Boost Your Metabolism
• Skipping Breakfast Is a Wrong Move – Body always needs something to energies it. Skipping breakfast for you may mean cutting calories and losing weight. But on the contrary, it will only slower you metabolism and cause weight gain.
• Eating More Protein – Doing so will help in burning more fats because hormone glucagon is released when your body receives dietary protein. Burning more fats will definitely bring more loss in weight.
• Green Tea – It is has been popular for its metabolism boosting power. You can always replace your morning coffee with a cup of green tea to get good results.
• Blueberries – It is a high fiber fruit, packed with vitamin C and antioxidants. It is also capable for reducing fat cell numbers and the amount of fat in the cells.
• Potent Ginseng – It is known to bring down glucose levels in the body. This means there will be decrease in the insulin levels. An increased insulin level is an indication to the body to store body fats. So, if insulin level is decreased the opposite happens and naturally you lose weight. But people with diabetes should be more careful while using it.