For style forecasters and the like, you'll hear us declare that neon typically graces the fashion racks for the spring and summer seasons, thus when one places an emphasis on donning the color for the fall/winter it seems rather out of place.
For the sake of primal fashion some rules were meant to be broken, you can nail the neon look this season by infusing just the right amounts of color. Neons are intrinsically bright hues so the colder seasons call for neon accents or adversely neon as a center piece.
Some examples include wearing neon pants as a center piece with complimentary winter looks such as a sweater or sweatshirt, or you can wear neon as an accent by sporting neon lined shoes, accessories or even makeup! Here are 7 neon looks that are cold climate worthy....
1. Milly Neon Yellow/Multi Jasmine Piped Dress $272 stylebop.com
2. Rebecca Minkoff 'Mini M.A.C' Shoulder Bag $195 saksfifthavenue.com
3. J.Crew Embroidered Cotton Blend Capri Pants $149 net-a-porter.com
4.Forever 21 Colorblocked Snake Chain Necklace $17 forever21.com
5. Dagmar Clem Neon Knitted Sweater $118 theoutnet.com
6. Diane Von Furstenberg Quinn Blouse $225 matchesfashion.com
7. Nine West Cameron Pumps $99 macys.com