The official stoppage came at the 25-second mark of the opening frame.
Krylov worked some crisp leg-kicks and push-kicks to lower Harris' guard, then went up high with a crisp head kick that ended the night's first bout in the blink of an eye.
The first round of Rhodes vs Sullivan was mostly a feeling out process, with most of the action coming in the final 40 seconds of the frame.
Sullivan used his exceptional wrestling skills to slam his opponent as time wound down in the opening round, but Rhodes came close to locking in a kimura while he was mounted.
The action was fairly even heading into the final frame, so Sullivan vs Rhodes essentially came down to a third and deciding round.
Sullivan pushed the pace in the third round, and earned a unanimous judge's decision.
Later in the UFC on FOX 10 preliminary card, Daron Cruickshank knocked out Mike Rio and Hugo Viana edged Junior Hernandez.
Whoever wins the tilt between Henderson and Thomson will be in prime position for a lightweight title shot.
Also on the UFC on FOX 10 main card, Gabriel Gonzaga fights Stipe Miocic.
Here's a look at the full UFC on FOX 10 results:
UFC on Fox 10 Main Card
- Benson Henderson vs. Josh Thomson
- Stipe Miocic vs. Gabriel Gonzaga
- Donald Cerrone vs. Adriano Martins
- Darren Elkins vs. Jeremy Stephens
Fox Sports 1 Prelims
- Alex Caceres vs. Sergio Pettis
- Eddie Wineland vs. Yves Jabouin
- Chico Camus def. Yaotzin Meza, Unanimous decision
- Hugo Viana def. Junior Hernandez, Unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Daron Cruickshank def. Mike Rio, TKO, (Round 2, 4:56)
- George Sullivan def. Mike Rhodes, Unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
UFC Fight Pass Prelim
- Nikita Krylov def. Walt Harris, TKO (Round 1, 0:25)