Nikita Krylov was first up on the scale, and he weighed in at 218 pounds for his heavyweight tilt against Walt Harris (241).
Mike Rhodes (171) was on the mark for his welterweight showdown with George Sullivan, who weighed 170 pounds on the dot.
In lightweight action, Mike Rio and Daron Cruickshank were both on point at 155 pounds.
Next up, Hugo Viana and Junior Hernandez both made weight for their 135-pound battle. Viana and Hernandez both weighed in at 136 pounds.
Yaotzin Meza and Chico Camus also both made weight. They both weighed in at 135 pounds on the dot.
In other action, Yves Jabouin and No. 4-ranked bantamweight contender Eddie Wineland both flexed after making their 135-pound requirements.
In the final preliminary card bout of the night, Sergio Pettis and Alex Caceres were both on the money at 135 pounds.
The UFC on FOX 10 main card fighters had no problems either, as Jeremy Stephens tipped the scales 146 pounds and No. 10-ranked Darren Elkins was 145 pounds on the dot.
Adriano Martins and Donald Cerrone were both on the mark at 155 pounds, while Gabriel Gonzaga tipped the scales at 258 pounds for his battle against Stipe Miocic (245).
- Walt Harris (241) vs. Nikita Krylov (218)
- Mike Rhodes (171) vs. George Sullivan (170)
- Daron Cruickshank (155) vs. Mike Rio (155)
- Junior Hernandez (136) vs. Hugo Viana (136)
- Chico Camus (135) vs. Yaotzin Meza (135)
- Yves Jabouin (135) vs. Eddie Wineland (135)
- Alex Caceres (135) vs. Sergio Pettis (135)
- Darren Elkins (145) vs. Jeremy Stephens (146)
- Donald Cerrone (155) vs. Adriano Martins (155)
- Gabriel Gonzaga (258) vs. Stipe Miocic (245)
- Benson Henderson (156) vs. Josh Thomson (155)