According to a Feb. 1, 2014 SBN report, everything UFC fans need to know about tonight’s UFC 169 event is now available, including free live streaming online, TV and pay-per-view start times, as well as Faber versus Barao fight card schedule and betting odds.
MMA fans at the Prudential Center in Newark, N.J., will be treated to a great night of fights as the UFC celebrates its 169th event with a fight card for the ages, highlighted by two title bouts including the rematch between (30-6) Urijah Faber and newly crowned bantamweight champion, (33-1, 1 NC) Renan Barao.
In the co-main event of the night, longtime UFC featherweight king, (23-1) Jose Aldo tries to remain unbeaten in 17 bouts when he faces rising star, (13-2) Ricardo Lamas for the 145-pound strap. Could this be Aldo’s last UFC bout as a featherweight?
Rounding out the top three (PPV) fights on the main card is a matchup between ex-Strikefore/K-1 title-holder, (36-13, 1 NC) Alistair Overeem and former 2-time UFC champ (16-8) Frank Mir. Who will rise to the occasion in this loser-leaves-town heavyweight showdown?
All the UFC action gets underway at 6:30 p.m. EST (3:30 p.m. PST) with the online (live stream) prelims on UFC Fight Pass. This free live streaming portion of the evening consists of the following scheduled fights and their respective betting odds:
- Clint Hester [-185] vs. Andy Enz [+155] - Middleweight bout
- Tony Martin [+190] vs. Rashid Magomedov [-250] - Lightweight bout
- Neil Magny [+155] vs. Gasan Umalatov [-185] - Welterweight bout
The second portion of the UFC 169 prelims will be airing free on FOX Sports 1, and live streaming (online) on FOX Sports Go and UFC Fight Pass (subscribers). Four fights are on the UFC 169 free fight card slate, with a TV start time of 8 p.m. EST (5 p.m. PST):
- [-165] John Makdessi vs. Alan Patrick [+135] - Lightweight fight
- [-180] Chris Cariaso vs. Danny Martinez [+150] - Flyweight fight
- [+125] Nick Catone vs. Tom Watson [-155] - Middleweight fight
- [-215] Al Iaquinta vs. Kevin Lee [+165] - Lightweight fight
Finally, it all culminates with the UFC 169 fight card beginning at 10 p.m. EST (7 p.m. PST) on pay-per-view. Five bouts are scheduled in tonight’s PPV main card, and as stated above, two UFC belts will be on the line in 10 rounds of championship action (Click here for UFC 169 PPV live stream online):
- Renan Barao [-290] vs. Urijah Faber [+230] - Bantamweight title bout (5 Rounds)
- Jose Aldo [-625] vs. Ricardo Lamas [+425] - Featherweight title bout (5 Rounds)
- Frank Mir [+285] vs. Alistair Overeem [-375] - Heavyweight bout
- John Lineker [+130] vs. Ali Bagautinov [-160] - Flyweight bout
- Jamie Varner [-125] vs. Abel Trujillo [-105] - Lightweight bout
Mixed martial arts fans cannot afford to miss what will be a great night of UFC action. Watch tonight’s UFC 169 Faber v Barao free portion of the fight card via online live stream, FOX Sports 1’s TV schedule and PPV at the aforementioned start times.