According to an April 7, 2014 USAT report, the 2014 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Championship has come down to a winner-takes-all game between the Connecticut Huskies and the Kentucky Wildcats in tonight’s CBS networks - including a free live stream online feed.
AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas, will be the site for this year’s NCAAB title game between two improbable programs. Opening tipoff is scheduled for 9:10 p.m. EST and it will be broadcasting live on CBS Sports (Miami-CBS4).
For those who can’t get to a television set there’s great news. Courtesy of CBS-Sports Live Stream page, NCAA basketball fans can watch the National Championship Game on a desktop and other Internet mobile devices 100 percent free of charge.
For more information simple visit CBS-Sports, or click here to view the free live stream online. What can college basketball fans expect to see once the action gets underway?
Be ready to watch a highly contested clash between one of the best offenses in the country in Kentucky, taking on one of the premier defenses in the nation in Connecticut.
According to NCAA Basketball National Championship Game 2014 oddsmakers, a single bucket separates UK and UConn in the ATS betting department.
Las Vegas latest point spreads have the Kentucky Wildcats favored by -2½ points versus the UConn Huskies [+2½] and the OVER/UNDER is set at a combined total of 136½ points.
ATS Betting Action Prior to CBS TV Start Time Broadcast
- Kentucky Wildcats spread: 40 percent.
- UConn Huskies spread: 60 percent.
- OVER wagers: 813 units.
- UNDER wagers: 396 units.
Trends to Consider Prior to Free Live Stream Online
- Wildcats are 5-0-1 ATS in their last 6 games following a straight-up win.
- Wildcats are 5-0-1 ATS in their last 6 NCAA Tournament games.
- Wildcats are 7-0-1 ATS in their last 8 games versus a team with a winning percentage above .600.
- Huskies are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games following a straight-up win.
- Huskies are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games against teams with winning percentages above .600.
- Huskies are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games following an against-the-spread win.
2014 NCAA Basketball National Championship Game Buzzer Beater
- OVER is 4-0 in Kentucky’s last 4 NCAA Tournament games.
- OVER is 4-0 in Kentucky’s last 4 non-conference games.
- OVER is 4-0 in Kentucky’s last 4 overall.
- Under is 4-0 in UConn’s last 4 Monday games.
- Under is 6-0 in UConn’s last 6 versus Southeastern Conference opponents.
- Under is 9-2 in UConn’s last 11 games following a straight-up win.