Friday's college football schedule 2013 for week 8 has one live stream online game on its slate, as UCF and Louisville meet in a battle of American Athletic Conference programs.
Papa John's Cardinal Stadium on 2800 South Floyd Street in Ky. will be the site for tonight’s matchup between the (4-1) Central Florida Knights and the unbeaten (6-0) Louisville Cardinals.
According to an Oct. 18 ESPN report, opening kickoff for this college football schedule 2013 week 8 game is slated for 8:05 p.m. EST live on ESPN. A live stream feed of this UCF vs. Louisville football game is also available at ESPN3 and Watch ESPN.
With a perfect 2-0 record, the 8th-ranked Cardinals start the evening occupying the top in the AAC Conference, while the underrated Knights sit in fourth place at 1-0 thus far on the season.
Thus, it comes as no surprise that college football oddsmakers list Louisville as a two-touchdown favorite over Central Florida [+14] this evening.
The OVER/UNDER is set at a combined total of 54 points, and alternate NCAAF betting lines list the Knights at +460 ML and the Cardinals at -625 ML.
UCF vs Louisville College Football ATS & O/U Consensus
- Central Florida Spread: 45 percent (1196-1462)
- Louisville Spread: 55 percent (1462-1196)
- OVER 54 Points: 61 percent (875-553)
- UNDER 54 Points: 39 percent (553-875)
Knights Recent Betting Trends
- UNDER is 5-0 in UCF last 5 Friday games.
- OVER is 4-0 in UCF last 4 games after accumulating less than 170 yards passing in their previous game.
- UCF is 6-0 ATS in its last 6 games after accumulating less than 275 total yards in their previous game.
Cardinals Recent Betting Trends
- UNDER is 4-0 in Louisville’s last 4 games following a ATS loss.
- UNDER is 5-0 in Louisville’s last 5 games after allowing less than 275 total yards in their previous game.
- Louisville is 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games in October.
Don't miss this UCF vs. Louisville football live stream on ESPN3 or live on ESPN. Also, subscribe to receive all the latest college football schedule 2013 week 8 news.