We have now reached the fourth round in the men's singles draw as the steady march towards Monday's final continues.
The match between (Serbia) Novak Djokovic vs. Marcel Granollers (Spain) is slated to close out the daytime festivities at Arthur Ashe Stadium, according to TV times for Day 9 of the U.S. Open 2013.
Barring inclement weather, the Djokovic vs Granollers live stream match will get underway around 2:30 p.m. EST (11:30 a.m. PST) live on ESPN-2, ESPN-3 (DVR replays also available on ESPN-3 link) and U.S. Open Live Stream (Arthur Ashe feed).
In terms of tennis betting odds for this Round of 16 clash, Las Vegas experts project a one-sided beating. According to the latest tennis odds, "The Joker" is listed as a whopping 1/70 [-7000] favorite over Granollers, a 30/1 [+3000] underdog.
This will only be the second career meeting between the world's No.1 and the 43rd-ranked Spaniard. Their first encounter took place in the opening round of the 2011 Australian Open. Djokovic advanced in straight sets: 6-1, 6-3, 6-1.
Today's winner moves on to the U.S. Open 2013 quarter-finals to face the victor of the Lleyton Hewitt vs. Mikhail Youzhny match.
Djokovic is coming off a straight-set win over Joao Sousa (6-0, 6-2, 6-2), while Granollers went the distance with (wild card) Tim Smyczek (6-4, 4-6, 0-6, 6-3, 7-5) in Round 3.
U.S. Open 2013 TV Times (Day 9):
- (6 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.) "Breakfast at the U.S. Open" on Tennis Channel.
- (10:30 a.m. - 11 a.m.) "Live at the U.S. Open" on Tennis Channel.
- (11 a.m. - 7 p.m.) Men's Round of 16/women's quarterfinals on ESPN-2.
- (11 a.m. - 7 p.m.) Men's Round of 16/various doubles matches on Tennis Channel.
- (7 p.m. - 11p.m.) "Primetime at the U.S. Open" Men's Round of 16/Women's Quarterfinal on ESPN.
- (11 p.m. - 6 a.m.) "U.S. Open Tonight" on Tennis Channel.
U.S. Open 2013 Tennis Odds:
- Novak Djokovic: 1/70 [-7000].
- Marcel Granollers: 30/1 [+3000].
U.S. Open 2013 Live Stream Match:
- Djokovic vs. Granollers (Arthur Ashe Stadium) live stream feed here.