If you're planning an upcoming wedding, you'll want to check out these two very different bridal shows in Denver this weekend. Both will provide an invaluable amount of local resources and creative ideas to help you plan the wedding of your dreams.
Sunday March 21, 2010
Noon - 4pm
Marriott Denver South at Park Meadows
10345 Park Meadows Drive
Here's a sampling of what you'll find at Bridal Festivals:
- Bridal Fashions by David's Bridal and Men's Wearhouse
- Catering by Big Papa's BBQ
- DJ Services by MDH Entertainment
- Della Terra Mountain Chateau
- Videography by 1321 Studios
Tickets are $4 online or $6 at the door.
Sunday, March 21, 2010
11am - 3pm
Infinity Park Event Center
4400 E. Kentucky Street
The Wedding Preview Event is not your typical bridal show. Presented by My Big Day Planner, a wedding organizer created by brides for brides. Come see this theatrical event with bride and groom actors playing the role of YOU in your own wedding.
Here's a peak at what you get at the Wedding Preview Event:
- View four themed wedding demonstrations, complete with bride and groom
- Attend free workshops hosted by Save the Date Events and Your Perfect Dress
- Enjoy a complimentary lunch courtesy of Occasions by Sandy
- Taste sweets from the Intricate Icings dessert bar
- Meet Colorado's top wedding professionals who have been hand-selected to meet you
Tickets are $10 online or $15 at the door. Group discounts are also available.