I worked on a short book with Andreas Ramos about Twitter. I provided ideas, advice, added research materials and reviewed drafts. Andreas talked with many people about Twitter: marketing people, CEOs of Silicon Valley startups, people at Twitter, cops in Palo Alto and Mountain View, lots of teens, and so on.
Here are key highlights about the book.
- Want to know what’s going on in your industry? Find people in your field and seewhat they’re saying. You’ll know what’s going on.
- Looking for a job? Many companies are posting job openings to Twitter. The book shows you how to find jobs.
- Teens are storming into Twitter. 40% of US black teens are using Twitter. They are using Twitter to talk and share. They've come up with clever (and often, funny) ways to talk about stuff.
- Silicon Valley's police have come up with very clever ways to use Twitter. It's amazing what they're doing.
- Twitter may be one of the few things that’ll still work when there’s an earthquake or hurricane.
There are all sorts of insider secrets, underground stuff, and great tools. How do you get it? Sign up for my newsletter. Once you are on my list you’ll get your free PDF copy at http://moxymarketing.net/newsletter/ when I distribute my latest newsletter to you.
It's a free PDF. You can download it and share it with your friends, co-workers. Put it on your website. Tweet about it. Post it to Facebook. Pass it around.