One Twitter user said it happened after Dickinson "made" Fox News.
"Right after Dickinson for Congress made @FoxNews, he got suspended," tweeted "Jeff Rainforth."
"Kinda funny," he added.
Dickinson also said Sunday his Facebook page is no longer being managed by any campaign staff members.
"For any contact with Dickinson, use Twitter (@VoteMike2014). Thank you," the message says.
For some time, his Facebook page was stuck at 27 followers, but has seen recent growth, and now has 34 supporters.
He recently promised that if elected, he would use his office to go after the NRA, the Tea Party, and "other trash," effectively promising he would abuse his power as a member of Congress to go after millions of Americans he disagrees with.
"If elected I promise WAR on the tea party, @FoxNews, @NRA and other trash," he tweeted.
"When I am elected I will go to war with these groups. I will pursue the @nra & destroy them. I will get the IRS to audit the tea party," he said later.
Dickinson has also said the Tea Party is a terrorist group, and compared it to al-Qaeda. In another tweet, he compared Sarah Palin to Osama bin Laden.
An article at Red Knuckle Politics said Dickinson has used various alternate identities on Twitter to allegedly send tweets to porn stars and harass others.
One account is allegedly used by Dickinson to post images and messages that are "not safe for work," according to Red Knuckle Politics, but another Twitter user indicated to Examiner that account may have been handed off to someone else.
Dickinson has been asked about these accounts multiple times, but has so far refused to comment on them.
He has also refused to comment on the status of his Twitter account.
Update: Dickinson's account was brought out of suspension Tuesday afternoon.
- Va. Dem. promises 'war' against Tea Party, NRA, Fox News if elected
- Online photos reveal Cantor rival Mike Dickinson’s war on women, media largely silent
- Va. Dem. pushes 9/11 conspiracy, says those wanting truth in Benghazi 'unstable'
- Va. Democrat: Those wanting answers in Benghazi terror attack 'mentally ill'
- Virginia Democrat parrots Alan Grayson: Tea Party and KKK 'one in the same'
- Virginia Dem. centers campaign on Fox News, NRA, calls Oliver North a 'scumbag'