The Hostess brand is back. Now you can have your favorites: Cupcakes, snowballs, zingers, Ding-dongs, Ho Hos, and Twinkies. Big Lots has landed the official Hostess outlet account. Now you can shop Big Lots for bargains, and Hostess treats.
For Hostess fans, this is big news. It was hard to image no more Twinkies, chocolate cupcakes, or snowballs. And life without Zingers was a horrifying prospect. Now you can fill your pantry with Hostess treats at reasonable prices. Your kids will rejoice as they open their lunches to find a terrific Twinkie or succulent snowball.
To celebrate, try this no-bake Twinkie cake.
- 10 Twinkies cut in half
- 12 oz. chocolate chips
- 4 eggs, separated
- 4tbsp water
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 12 oz whipped topping
- Melt chocolate chips and water then set aside to cool. Place Twinkie halves gooey side up into a 9x13” pan.
- Mix egg yolks and vanilla into the cooled chocolate.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and fold into chocolate chip mixture.
- Smooth the mixture over the Twinkies
- Top with whipped topping and add sprinkles if desired
- Refrigerate four hours before serving.
There are more than 250 stores Missouri. Find a Big Lots near you.