Twin Falls Public Library Hours:
- Monday thru Thursday 9AM - 9PM
- Friday & Saturday 9AM - 6PM
- Sunday Closed
Library events are free of charge and free of registration. Come on down, enjoy your time! I hope to see you there.
Monday December 9th:
- Rhyme Time 10:30AM (Repeats Mondays)
- Sing-a-Long with Don Ritchey 4PM (Repeats Mondays)
Join Mr. Don as he plays and sings classic kids songs, as well as fun new ones. Great for babies, toddlers and school age.
The sing-a-longs are good, I just like them! - Lily Age 4
Tuesday December 10th:
- Teen Movie Tuesday 4PM - Mortal Instruments: City of Bones (Repeats Tuesdays)
Wednesday December 11th:
- Device Day! 10AM - Noon or! 6 8PM
Get advice on devices! Drop in during Device Day and try out laptops, tablets and readers - and get information about how to use them with Library services including Overdrive, One Click Digital, Freegal and Twin Falls Public Library catalog!
- Kids Christmas Party 4PM
Games, Crafts and Treats!
Thursday December 12th:
- Teen Crafternoon 4PM
Friday December 13th:
- Children's Storytime 10:30AM (Repeats Fridays)
Saturday December 14th:
- Saturday Movie Matinee 3PM - Smurfs 2 (Repeats Saturdays)
Faster than a speeding minivan, able to leap piles of laundry in a single bound. It’s a bird, it’s a plane. It’s Supermom!
Did you like what you read? Do you have something to say about it? I would love to hear about it, leave your comments in the form below - thanks a latte!
Please subscribe to the Twin Falls Motherhood Examiner at the link above, this free subscription will ensure you will receive an email each time I post. With great articles coming in Mom - Me Time, Infants, Toddlers & Teens oh my, Moms at the Movies, Fabulous Housewives of Twin Falls, Thrifty Shopping & more, Family Times, Simple & Scrumptious in the Kitchen and On my Soapbox.