20 signs it may be time to start working out.
1. The people running in your neighborhood make you angry for no apparent reason.
2. You force yourself to watch bad reality TV to avoid leaving the couch.
3. Breakfast has become more about coordinating all of your pills than what you're eating.
4. Your kids moved out 10 years ago and you're still buying snack packs.
5. Your "skinny" jeans haven't moved from their spot in the closet in over a year
6. P90x sounds like the answer to a math problem.
7. You go to the movie theatre first for the popcorn, secondary for the movie.
8. You avoid mirrors.
9. Your dog has given up begging for walks.
10. Your profile picture online is from 5 years ago.
11. You avoid driving past the "boot camp" on your way to work.
12. Fast food wrappers under your car seat are never a surprise.
13. Nothing is worse than a bathing suit.
14. You read every "quick fix" weight loss article you can find.
15. You'll spend 20 minutes searching for a closest parking spot available.
16. Morning coffee drink has whipped cream and chocolate syrup on top.
17. Chairs feel smaller.
18. Cramming yourself into a packed elevator is still preferable to the stairs.
19. You work out less, but wear sweats more.
20. You're seriously considering buying a segway.