Superstitions plague everywhere even after the afterlife. Cemeteries and funeral customs have their own dark superstitions that originated from folklore. People probably believed them because they didn't feel like pressing their luck. If you're a superstitious person then you probably know exactly about about that.
- Never take flowers from a grave or that spirit shall haunt you. Remember if you mess with the dead they will get you!
- A metal cross on a grave will hold the spirit there.
- It is bad luck to walk on a grave.
- If you're at a cemetery during the midnight hour it's bad luck.
- If it rains on an open grave it's bad luck for the family of the deceased.
- If a thunderstorm happens during a funeral that means that the deceased is going to hell.
- If there is thunder after a burial that means that the deceased has reached it to heaven.
- The Saxons would cut off the feet of their dead, so the corpse could not roam.
- Always hold your breath while passing a cemetery.
- Flowers only grow on the graves of the good.
- Pallbearers must wear gloves to the spirit can't enter their body instead.
- Never whistle in a cemetery because that means that you're summoning the devil.
So those are just some interesting superstitions that make you think twice when you're walking through a cemetery.