One of the largest and most important sporting events each year in Atlanta is the BB&T Atlanta Open.
This ATP World Tour 250 event is the starting point on the road to the U.S. Open, officially known as the Emirates Airline U.S.
Open Series. It attracts players from all over the world and over 30,000 fans.
One again this year, the event is hosted by Atlantic Station.
Once again this year, the top boutique hotel in Atlanta, Twelve Hotel, located right at Atlantic Station is the hotel partner of the BB&T Atlanta Open and the players couldn't be happier.
The "Twelve" is where players like John Isner, Kevin Anderson and Jack Sock are staying this week, but you can stay here any week of the year.
Maybe you are a local and are coming down to enjoy Atlantic Station.
Maybe you have guests coming into town and they want a cool place to stay.
Maybe you are looking for a fun hotel bar to visit on your night out.
Twelve Hotel has it all and more.
This is how Twelve Hotels sums up their concept:
Upscale in-town homes with a sophisticated Atlanta boutique hotel. The resulting environment brings together the best of both worlds. For the residents of Twelve, all the amenities and indulgences of a high-end hotel are available. For you, our hotel guest, the experience of an urban suite that is more like a home creates a unique offering unlike any other.
What are the tennis players are taking advantage of this week?
- Stainless steel appliances
- Wi-Fi located throughout the property and pool deck
- Flat-screen monitor, keyboard and our renowned GHOST (Guest Hotel Operating System Terminal) desktop application giving you the ability to surf the Internet, select hotel services, check the hotel directory, order room service and more
- Satellite television programming with over 80 channels to choose from
- LG LCD flat-screen televisions in living and sleeping areas with DVD player
- VoIP 2-line telephone for business and conference calls
- A beautiful virtual art on display in the hotel lobby
It's a high tech wonderland at Twelve. I haven't even had a chance to mention the modern gym with all the latest workout equipment. When you get thirsty, they will take care of you at quite possibly the best hotel bar in the city, called simple, Lobby.
The tennis players love Twelve, those doing business in Atlanta love Twelve and you will too.
High tech living right in the heart of Atlantic Station.