Tutu's Pantry has been recognized for many years as the best place to buy both Hawaii-made and Maui-made products on the Hawaiian island of Maui. The location in the Kihei Kalama Village shopping complex has been around for years, and you will only find products that are genuine 100 percent made in Hawaii.
Featuring jams, jellies, seasonings, sauces, butters, oils and much more, Tutu's Pantry strives to sell the best and most flavorful Hawaiian products. There's also a large selection of Hawaiian coffee and teas, along with pancake mixes and syrups, and salts and sugars. They can also customize a gift basket for you and you can also order through their web site.
Looking for authentic Hawaiian-made products to take back as souvenirs or gifts? Trying to find some gourmet Hawaiian items for cooking and entertaining? You've just got to visit Tutu's Pantry in Kihei.
Kihei Kalama Village
1914 South Kihei Road
Open: Daily from 10 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Directions. Tutu's Pantry is located in the heart of Kihei on the southwest side of Maui. It's across from the highly-visible replica of a Humpback Whale at Kalama Beach Park, across the street from the Kihei Kalama Village shopping center. It's easy-to-find and has plenty of parking.
- The Kihei Kalama Shopping complex is under one roof and can get hot in the mid-afternoon hours. Visit Tutu's Pantry just after they open at 10 a.m. or in the cooler evening hours before they close at 7:30 p.m.
- Try a local institution in Local Boyz Shave Ice, located at the front of the shopping center.
- Hit the beaches of Kihei in the morning, then go shopping at the Kihei Kalama Village shopping complex in the evening. There's some good restaurants located within a short walking distance.
Look at Tutu's Pantry reviews on Tripadvisor for additional information.
Yelp also has many comments and suggestions for Tutu's Pantry.
The island of Maui is known for great beaches and snorkeling/diving place, and the town of Lahaina on the west side is a historic whaling town that's fun to visit. Experience another Hawaiian island by taking the ferry from Lahaina Harbor to the island of Lanai.
Top 10 Maui Restaurants.
- Mama's Fish House is one of the most well-known restaurants on Maui.
- In Lahaina Town, try Lahaina Grill. It's one of the best restaurants on Maui.
- Merriman's Hawaiian Restaurant in Kapalua has won many awards for outstanding food.
- The Pineapple Grill in Kapalua is a popular, upscale restaurant popular with locals and tourists alike.
- On the west side of Maui, try Star Noodle. It's one of the most popular restaurants on the island.
- The Plantation House in Kapalua offers an excellent fine dining experience.
- Sarento's On The Beach in the Kihei area of Maui is always recognized for outstanding food and service.
- Hali' imaile General Store has pleased customers since opening in 1988 with its upcountry location.
- Japengo At The Maui Hyatt Regency Resort & Spa is a recent addition to the Top 10 Restaurants on Maui.
- Roy's in Ka'anapali has consistently been one of the top restaurants on Maui, Hawaii.
Maui's Top Attractions.
- Haleakala National Park lets you visit one of the most rare sights in the world at over 32,000 feet.
- The Road To Hana takes a full day but is one of the most famous drives in the world.
- One of the wettest and most beautiful valleys on all the Hawaiian islands is at Iao Valley.
- Visit 7 Sacred Pools (Ohe'o Gulch) past Hana on the far windward side of Maui.
- A "must-see" beach is Big Beach at Makena State Park on the southwest side of Maui, Hawaii.
- Lahaina Town & Banyan Tree on the west side of Maui is a historic whaling town with much to see.
- Stroll through gardens with over 45 varieties of lavender at the Ali'i Kula Lavender Farm.
- One of Maui's top-rated family attractions in the Maui Ocean Center.
- Maui Tropical Plantation offers rides through a tropical plantation and has a fun zipline.
- The Sugar Museum is located on Hawaii's largest working sugar factory.