This is a simple nail art design perfect for a Valentine’s Day manicure. To recreate this look you’ll need four nail polishes- clear, white, red and pink.
You will also need a dotting tool or an orange wood stick. If you’d like some celebratory Valentine’s Day nail art that is simple and fun, gather your materials and follow these simple steps.
- Paint a coat of clear nail polish onto your nails. It will serve as the base coat. Let it dry completely.
- Paint a coat of white nail polish. This first coat may apply streaky but allow it to dry and follow up with a second coat. Also allow this coat to dry thoroughly.
- Use your dotting tool and red nail polish to carefully form a heart towards the center of your nail. You can freehand the heart shape or create it by making three dots.
- To use the dotting method, make two dots right next to each other to represent the top of the heart and one dot centered beneath them to represent the bottom pointed portion of the heart. Then use your dotting tool to perfect the shape. Let it dry completely.
- Use your pink polish to outline the heart just for extra interest.
- Complete the look with a coat of clear nail polish.