A party just is not the same without serving up a bowl of hot Buffalo dip at the appetizer table. This tangy chicken dip is wonderful with chips, raw sliced vegetables as well as a great topper for fried chicken nuggets and tenders. Everyone who attends the celebration will fall in love with the flavors mixed into this creation.
- 2 cups of shredded cooked chicken
- ½ cup of cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons of chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- ¼ cup of crumbled blue cheese (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375’.
- Place the chicken into a mixing bowl and pour the hot sauce over and toss until all is lightly coated.
- Add in the mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, green onion and lemon juice and mix well.
- Pour the entire mixture into a baking dish and sprinkle the top with the blue cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until the entire dip starts to bubble.
- Remove pan from oven and serve as is or transfer into smaller dipping bowls while hot.
© 2014 Beverly Mucha / All Rights Reserved