Having a little bread with meals is a tradition in many families. Enjoying a biscuit that is light and airy with a taste that will go with any dinner your family prepares. A simple recipe that quick to prepare and has a short baking time makes them a pleasure to prepare time and time again.
- 4 cups of pancake mix
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1 cup of 7-Up
- ½ cup of melted butter
- Preheat the oven to 425’.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the pancake mix, sour cream and 7-UP together.
- Knead and fold the dough until it is all coated with the pancake mix. The dough will be soft unlike typical bread dough.
- Press or pat the dough down onto a cutting board or pastry sheet.
- Cut into the dough with a round biscuit cutters or a cookie cutter.
- Melt the butter on a cookie sheet and place the biscuits on top of the melted butter.
- Baked in the oven for 12-15 minutes or until biscuit tops are golden brown in color.
- Remove biscuits and place them in a bread basket and serve while hot.
© 2014 Beverly Mucha / All Rights Reserved
Never miss another recipe, cooking tip or news story again! Subscribe to Beverly Mucha @ Jackson Cooking Examiner and receive a free notification every time something new is published.
More reading topics from this author:
Home and Living Examiner shares household tips, events, tips and tricks for greener living and fun crafts and ideas. Healthy Living Examiner teaches about nutrition, updates on public news alerts and recalls and medical and health issues. Jackson Celebrity Examiner has the gossip about your favorite stars. Mobile Top News Examiner brings news stories to your fingertips occurring in the United States as well as other countries on a variety of topics. Mobile Holidays Examiner is interesting while sharing traditional and bizarre holidays, food holidays along with history and trivia about fun holidays throughout the year.