Looking for that Valentine's gift that your significant other will never forget?
This year, why not think about Istanbul and Turkey.
It would be the trip of a lifetime. I'm talking about a surprise trip to one of the most romantic cities in the world - Istanbul. It would be on, Turkish Airlines – named “Europe’s Best Airline” for two consecutive years – is offering a special low round trip airfare from JFK to Istanbul starting from just $451 per person.
Travel dates for this special fare are February 8-17, and the ticketing would have to be completed during the same period. Three additional U.S. gateways as well are having special deals.)
As a bonus:
Turkish Airlines has won numerous awards for its in-flight cuisine as you eat to your heart’s desire with their special Valentine’s Day treats (available February 8-14).
Want to propose?
Make this Valentine’s Day a life-changing moment by popping the question at one of these romantic spots.
Turkish Airlines recommends that you can pop the question when:
· Cruising under the Bosphorus Bridge – Halfway between two continents (Europe and Asia)
· Riding a horse carriage in Büyükada ("Big Island") – A peaceful island hideaway in Istanbul where no cars are allowed
· Enjoying the views of the Bosphorus and Hagia Sophia at the Four Seasons Sultanahmet Rooftop Terrace
· Enjoying catch of the day in a local restaurant in Ortakoy at Sunset – An eclectic landmark sitting on the bank of the Bosphorus
· Walking in Yildiz Park – Lakeside in a serene oasis ,former imperial garden of the sultans
The possibilities are endless, but isn't that how it is supposed to be on Valentine's Day?
It's one of the most important holidays of the year, so make it special.