December 7, 2013
Delicious and easy to put together Turkey Casserole can be made any time of year, but it is a great way to use your leftovers from Thanksgiving. This hearty, filling casserole will feed about six and is ready in less than an hour.
- 4 cups prepared stuffing
- 4 cups chopped, cooked turkey
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray an 8 inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread 2 cups of the stuffing into dish. Top with all of the turkey.
- Take 1/4 cup of mayonnaise and mix with the cranberry sauce. spread evenly over turkey.
- Combine the remaining 1/2 cup of mayonnaise with the mashed potatoes and shredded mozzarella cheese. Spread evenly on top of turkey. Top with remaining 2 cups of stuffing.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until heated through. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.