Little Green Thumbs is beginning the new classes for 2014 this Saturday, April 19th. The sessions will be held in the Linnaeus Teaching Garden's barn from 9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
The schedule for 2014 is as follows:
- April 19 - How Does Your Garden Grow?
- May 10 - Attracting Our Garden Friends
- June 14 - Wiggly Worms and Compost
- July 12 - Incredible Edibles and Harvest Party
- August 9 - Art in the Garden
Preregistration is required and children aged 4 -7 must be accompanied by an adult. Enrollment can be for the 5 month series or for individual sessions. The cost for the series is $50 for Tulsa Garden Center members and $80 for non-members. The individual class is $10 for member and $16 for non-members. To enroll call Toni Alley at 918-746-5125.
For more information go to http://www.tulsagardencenter.com/.