Book events going around Tucson for the week of January 28-February 3, 2013 include various book club meetings and author meetings. See below for more info.
Thursday, January 31, 2013
- 1 p.m. at Kirk-Bear Canyon Library - Friends of the Kirk–Bear Canyon Library Book Discussion Group: This month's book is Running the Books by Avi Steinberg.
Saturday, February 2, 2013
- 12:30 p.m. at Mostly Books - Author Judith Knight Signing: This is a book signing of the cookbook The Knights at the Round Table: Life's Funny Moments and Eclectic Recipes to Match!
- 2:30 p.m. at Mostly Books - Author Margaret Douglas Signing: This is a book signing of the young adult novel Spirit of Meradoon.
- 7 p.m. at Barnes & Noble Broadway - Eight Ways to Happiness Book Discussion: This is a discussion of Geshe Kelsang Gyatso books including Eight Steps to Happiness, New Meditation Handbook and Modern Buddhism.
Sunday, February 3, 2013
- 10 a.m. at Flowing Wells Library - First Saturday Book Club: This month's book is Uncle Tom's Cabin by Harriet Beecher Stowe.