Okay there really is no quick fix for those ugly ripples that crop up on our bodies, around the butt and thighs, especially, which we call cellulite. Let's face it, most of what you see comes from years of faulty diet and exercise regimens, However, according. Indie Lee, founder of the all-natural skincare line Indie Lee & Co, it is possible to smooth it over a bit. And you can do it yourself with her handy recipe that uses an all-natural scrub containing her favorite ingredient, coffee. The caffeine works to dehydrate fat cells and when broken down, acts as a natural exfoliator.
- ½ ounce of sweet almond oil
- 2 tablespoons coffee grinds (espresso roast)
- 5 tablespoons coconut oil
- ¾ cup of arrowroot powder (natural alternative to talc powder)
- Combine coffee grinds and sweet almond oil in a large bowl and mix.
- Add coconut oil and mix well.
- Fold in the arrowroot powder. Make sure all the coconut clumps are gone
Indie tip: keep the mixture refrigerated for a day to make it easier to scoop out, like butter.
About Indie Lee
Indie Lee is a natural ingredients advocate, who has devoted her life to educating consumers on the dangerous contaminants that consume our lives. Following her recovery from a life-threatening brain tumor, likely caused by environmental toxins in food products and cleaning, and skin care products, Indie left her corporate suits and lifestyle behind to re-dedicate her life to educating consumers on the hidden dangers of chemicals in cosmetics and personal care products. She took it upon herself to provide a healthy, non-toxic alternative. From this notion, Indie Lee & Co. was born.