“Digital marketing management is at the core of a revolution in marketing today”, notes Hajmill Carr, founder of TrueLine Publishing. Digital marketing represents the fastest growing new channel of targeted communication, interaction, engagement, and delivery for a business’s branding, communication, and products and services.
The definition of digital marketing is marketing that makes use of electronic devices, such as personal computers, smartphones, cell phones, and tablets to engage with consumers. Digital marketing applies to platforms such as websites, e-mail, apps and social networks.
Content marketing is going to take center stage in 2014. Users will be looking for information-rich content that answers their questions and provide them with information they need. Consumers are looking for an experience. They are only interested in what relates to their lives.
Business leaders need to stay on top of market information. They need to be able to quickly analyze changes being made in their industry. Emerging in relevance are online business journals, such as TrueLine Publishing. Leaders need a business journal that is reliable, and provides them with vital and realistic information.
As a business owner, the number one thing to keep in mind is that people lead busy lives. They do not always have time to do the research themselves. That is why TrueLine Publishing is targeted specifically at the business owner. Members of the team can read an article on their business branch, and know the research has been done by an unbiased professional. They are then able to take the results of the research to better their own businesses.
TrueLine Publishing Shares Emerging Trends for 2014
Hajmill Carr agrees that content will continue to be king. Posting dozens of articles crammed with keywords with little information no longer makes the cut. Google’s newest algorithm, seeks relevant content, opposed to content with the right keywords. It is more important than ever to offer users information-rich and timely content. Below are six trends that will be prevalent in 2014:
● Media owners that invest in premium content will continue to build an audience.
● Marketing has to be integrative. Marketers need to take a holistic view, connecting emails, content and social media. Communications need to be personalized and relevant. No longer do consumers rely on what you say about your brand. They trust their friends, relatives, and peers and search for conversations on platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
● Facebook, Twitter, and now, Pinterest have promoted ads on their sites and the free reach is diminishing. Social Media is now pay, if you want to play.
● Google+ will emerge in 2014 as more and more brands discover the site. Google+ has over half a billion users and is gaining as it becomes more relevant in SEO and content sharing.
● The explosion of mobile devices means that content must be accessible via smartphones and tablets. Your content must be responsive; your blog and visual content needs to be easy to view.
● Visual content is now essential. The Marketing Tech Blog shares the following stats: publishers who use info-graphics increase their traffic by 12%; content containing images attract 94% more total views than content without images; Facebook engagement increase 37% with posts that include photos.
Digital media is an ever-growing source of entertainment, news, shopping, and social interaction. It is becoming essential that your brand cuts through the noise to deliver a personal experience to your customers. People do not buy products, they buy feelings. A cohesive strategy is truly the only way to carry out your business. Your business needs to showcase how and why you are an industry leader and foremost authority on what it is you do.
Hajmill Carr founded TrueLine Publishing with a main focus to publish high-quality business-to-business trade journals. The company creates marketing platforms for other companies. TrueLine Publishing is known for taking a holistic approach to case studies. The articles are focused and to the point. The magazines provide a forum for leaders in their industry to stay on top, showing them the trends in the market.
TrueLine Publishing, an international publishing firm, forms strategic coalitions with some of the nation’s largest industry leaders. They collaborate and review customized content. The company creates a marketing platform to allow businesses to showcase their niche and services. With all of these networking capabilities, it would be wise for an entrepreneur to seize the opportunity to connect with a larger clientele, advises the expert team at TrueLine Publishing.