From pop-up record shops to beer release dance parties, it seems that Trim Tab Brewing Company has been doing a little bit of everything since they opened their doors earlier this year. This brewery has quickly proven that it knows how to have a good time, and the party continues as they bring their great vibe and tasty beers to John's City Diner for this beer dinner. The folks at John's City Diner have prepared a five course menu of gourmet eats, and each course has been properly paired with the perfect Trim Tab offering to complement and accentuate each bite. The menu easily speaks for itself, and it reads as follows:
- Aperitif: Local Field Pea Hummus, Fresh Grilled Pita, Herbed Ricotta, Greek Olive Oil. Beer Pairing - Galaxy IPA
- First Course: Yellowhammer Summer Salad, St Clair Co Lettuces, Belle Chevre Goat Cheese Cake, Candied Pecans, Strawberries, Honey Raspberry Vinaigrette. Beer Pairing - Raspberry Berliner Weisse
- Second Course: Fried Springer Mountain Farms “Nashville Hot” Chicken, House made Pickles, White Bread. Beer Pairing - Trim Tab IPA
- Entrée: Cocoa - Espresso Crusted and Smoked Fudge Farms Pork Loin, Alabama Succotash, Vanilla Bean Butter Sauce.
Beer Pairing - Bulleit Bourbon Barrel Aged Pillar To Post Rye Brown Ale
- Dessert: Red Velvet Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches. Beer Pairing - Red Rye Barleywine
Cost of this dinner is $80 per person. That price is all-inclusive and it is said to also include "special gifts." Seating for this beer dinner is limited and you can secure your place at the table by clicking here.
If you happen to be free on June 28, this event would be a great way to get more familiar with the people behind Trim Tab Brewing and their beers. John's City Diner always does a great job with these beer dinners, so make sure to arrange your tickets soon before this one sells out. Prost!