Over the weekend Beach Bunny featuring The Blonds’ revealed their Summer 2015 collection at Miami Fashion Week. The show featured an array of sexy Beach Bunny bikinis embellished with styling from the always colorful duo, The Blonds’. The bikinis were inspired by the seductive and strong female lead in the legendary 1960’s film, Barbarella and Tresemme was responsible for the ultra flirty, big hair look.
Tresemmé's lead stylist, Tyler Laswell explains below how to get the modernized and iconic look by creating voluminous waves that enhanced the designers’ glamorous collection.
How to step:
- Prep hair with a generous amount of Tresemmé Thermal Creations Mousse and roughly blow-dry with fingers. Use a Mason Pearson brush to smooth out the roots and create lift.
- Starting at the nape of the neck, take small sections of hair and curl using a 1-inch curling iron. Wrap hair twice in one direction, then start at the bottom of the curl indentation and wrap the remaining hair the opposite direction and pin. Continue until entire head is curled and pinned.
- Next, being removing the pin curls starting at the nape of the neck. Spray each curl with Tresemmé Tres Two Extra Firm Control Hair Spray at the roots and tease with teasing brush.
- Once all pin curls have been removed, lightly brush hair back from the roots to smooth.
- Finish look with Tresemmé Keratin Smooth Illuminating Shine Spray.