Called TrendSpottr Alerts, the tool sends businesses and individuals an email as soon as the keyword, topic or hashtag they monitor is trending unusually or exceptionally high on Twitter, Facebook and elsewhere.
The email notification includes the following information:
- Summary of the trending item with the ability to click through to view it in more detail.
- Indication of the trending strength of the alert; eg., Extreme, High or Elevated.
- Social sharing features to post the trending item to Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+ directly from the email notification.
- Sentiment analysis of the trending alert; e.g., Positive, Neutral or Negative.
- Access to a detailed analytics page that includes real-time monitoring of the trending item and sentiment analysis of the tone and emotions for the trend.
The service differs from Google Alerts in the sense that only the trending content with high virality potential -- instead of the entire batch of search results -- will land in your Inbox,.
The free version of TrendSpottr Alerts is limited to one alert, which can be selected from a list of TrendSpottr’s most popular alerts, including technology, social media, content marketing, big data, science, and entertainment. Paying users have the ability to create and customize multiple alerts.
For more information on TrendSpottr Alerts, visit http://www.trendspottr.com/alerts.php.
Have you tried TrendSpottr? If so, what do you think?