White will always be fresh, clean, healthy and passive; it must represent Peace for a reason, right?
It is a very versatile color; it can be worn during warm and cold seasons; it can be paired with any other shade or print since it is a neutral element; but most people forget that it can also be worn as a dominant color; that means, creating an all-white look.
Although it is an extremely easy trend to follow, it can also be easy to ruin, since it could fall into a boring and monotonous outfit, and nobody wants that!
The key word here is textures! Try to match white pieces with different textures; for example a knitted sweater with a chiffon maxi skirt; a pretty little silk white dress with a white tweed cropped jacket à la Coco Chanel; or, when in doubt, there's always the classic combo of white, maybe also ripped, skinny jeans paired with a basic white tank top and white converse sneakers.
And don't forget that accessories can always be an excellent tool to draw attention and highlight any outfit; decorate your white canvas looks with colorful necklaces, metallic clutch bags or sexy red lips.
BUY THE TREND:
- Old Navy white jeans: $34.00
- Maybe Baby Skirt - White: $38.00
- Aperture track pants: $52.00
- White maxi dress: $55.00
- For love and lemons lulu dress: $62.50
- Shoe cult Cordoba pump: $68.00
- Notched collar blazer: $111.00
- Cropped wool pants: $172.00
- Current Elliot white stiletto skinny jeans: $368.00
- stretch silk wide-legged pants: $449.96