Silks, embroideries, kimono-inspired shapes and traditional Japanese prints with flowers and birds call to mind the Far East, conquering the spring scene.
Designers like Emilio Pucci, Rodarte, Marchesa and Prada, to name a few; take us on a journey to Asia with their collections; from Mao necklines to silk pajamas; from soft silver brocades to irreverent manga influence; there’s no doubt that this season is all about the oriental heritage.
GET THE LOOK:
- Oriental Print Disc Earrings
- Amy Oriental Print Zip Through Pencil Skirt: $20.69
- China Medallion Soft Trousers: $30.00
- Oriental Print Peplum: $30.70
- A Wear Oriental Print Shell Top: $36.94
- Glamorous Bomber Jacket In Oriental Print: $61.39
- Oasis Oriental Print Body-Conscious Dress: $61.57
- Karen Millen Oriental Print Peep Toe: $199.00
- DKNY Jocelyn printed stretch silk crepe de chine dress: $295.00
- DKNY Lace dress: $335.00
- ANNA SUI Lace-trimmed silk-chiffon kimono jacket: $445.00
- Akiko printed silk dress: $517.97
- HALSTON HERITAGE Pleated crepe de chine gown: $695.00