The feminine allure of the Beach Glam from the 50s is back this season. From Alexander McQueen to Dolce & Gabbana and Prada; they all went for hot pants and corseted tops that Marilyn Monroe and Elizabeth Taylor would have made a heart-stopping impression in.
No matter what body shape you have, these retro pieces will sure give you that curvilinear silhouette; choose from bandeau styles to halter tops to lift up the bust area and high waisted bottoms and monoshorts to get that tiny waist and curvy derriere approach.
But never mind the 2 pieces sets; one piece retro swimsuits will also make up for the trend; channel your inner Sophia Loren with corseted halter swimsuits; look for ruffled ones on the bottom or bow detail on the top.
The retro trend is here to stay all summer long, so you better grab that floppy hat, vintage shades and red lipstick to pair up with one of these pieces; aim for that 50s silver screen diva look. Browse at the gallery of images for more options or click on the links below to shop.
WHERE YO BUY
- Sunsets Cool Breeze Hi-Waist Swim Bottom Swimwear: $54.00
- Bleu by Rod Beattie Swimsuit, Solid Banded High-Waist Brief Bottom: $59.00
- Copper Slinky Cage Bikini: $64.00
- Sweet Skygazing Swimsuit Bottom: $79.99
- Beach Blanket Bingo Two Piece in Soft Black: $89.99
- Wildfox Honey Bunny bikini pants: 106.40
- Fave Denim Swimmies Two Piece: $118.99
- Tallow Tanala High Waist Bikini: $120.00
- Maaji Lacey Teacups Swimsuit: $174.56
- Minnow Bathers Rock Band Bikini: $175.00
- Petal Swimsuit: $208.00
- Swan and Only One Piece: $245.99