You say palazzo, I say wide leg pants! The buoyant trend smite with retro 70's renditions and show stopping pieces of grandeur, has a stuck a chord with the masses.
The trend was spotted on the Spring runways ( Derek Lam, Trina Turk, Delpozo.) and a few celebs Blake Lively, Alessandra Ambrosio and Anne Hathaway who each hammered the trend effortlessly.
A dominant feature for the look is its endless lengths and spacious widths, giving the pants a superbly-chic gaucho effect.
Go vintage by sporting the pants with a crop top or crochet tank, or for an updated look wear with a neatly tucked in oxford shit or bodysuit.
Here are a 8 Palazzo pants that signal Spring season..
1. Arden B. Printed Wide Leg Palazzo Pants $59 ardenb.com
2. Palazzo Pants in Viscose Crepe $391 patrizapepe.com
3. Peter Som for DesigNation $41 kohls.com
4. Paul Smith Floral Stripe Print Palazzo Pant $370 paulsmith.co.uk
5. Wide-leg Satin Pants $50 hm.com
6. Tara Jamon Multicolored Print Palazzo Pants $351 houseoffraser.co.uk
7. Dorothy Perkins Nude Crepe Palazzo Trousers $39 dorothyperkins.com
8.GB Printed Woven Palazzo Pants $49 dillards.com