Colorful, imaginative and exotic are all words that describe the trends for accessories this Spring. With the Spring season just around the corner now is the perfect time to score on incandescent spring pieces that will keep you aglow and accentuate your next wardrobe.
Statement pieces are still trending from the Fall with rich jewel tones, beading and appliqués leading the way for the Spring. Gypsy inspired pieces featuring blended colors, beading, and intricate patterns were also trending on the Spring 2013 runways. Dolce & Gabbana, Tory Burch, Ralph Lauren and Etro all featured the designs.
When it came to bags tote bags were in heavy demand on the runways. Tote bags were earmarked with a new spin--floral accents and decorative details. Tote bags dominated the shows at Chloe, Prada and Rochas. Get the complete look and sport the most popular styles this Spring by shopping these incandescent accessories designed to spice up your next wardrobe.
1. Camilla James ‘Eva’ necklace $325 www.nicdylan.com
2. Eddera Emma earrings $195 www.eddera.com
3. Gypsies and Debutantes cuff price available upon request www.gypsiesanddebutantes.com
4. Gypsies and Debutantes Heirloom Locket Red $98 www.gypsiesanddebutantes.com
5. PHAWA cuff $2200 www.phawa.com
6. Alexandra Satine Beach tote $330 www.alexandsatine.com