Animated curiosity to fashion isn't a new art form. We have seen the likes of pop culturistic animation since the days of Andy Warhol and more recently Lanvin, Christian Dior, and Moschino.
With the latest craze in animated inspired fashion people are now experimenting with colorful characters and not as a way of summoning their inner child, but as a way of exploring the various platforms to style.
Hello Dalli is just one of these platforms in the latest craze that fuses character art, animation and a dousy of fast pace colors all in one. This fall you can feed into the trend with these Hello Dalli (or Hello Dolly) inspired selections...
1. Studded Batman Sweater $28 forever21.com
2. Moschino Wear Your Best Smile Silk Scarf $128 forzieri.com
3. Jennifer Loiselle Lips Hoop Perspex Earrings $93 bottica.com
4. Charlotte Olympia Sleeping Princess Suede Pump $995 bergdorfgoodman.com
5. Influence Bang Printed T-shirt $17 thehut.com
6. Giles Black Grafitti Print Pencil Dress $1,215 avenue32.com
7. Kate Spade New York Wise Owl Clutch $378 katespade.com
8. ISSA White/Red Andy Border Printed Silk Scarf $143 stylebop.com
9. 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target French Terry Sweatshirt-Boom Print $30 target.com
10. Givenchy Large Antigona Deer Printed Tote Bag $1,085 luisaviaroma.com