Fur the really rad yet not so apparent style hit is currently trending this season as a hot commodity that exudes both warmth and style.
Fur provides us with the luxurious look we’ve been fascinated with since the days of Alexis Colby and Dynasty, and fur also has a tendency of reminding us just how the ultra rich live it up style wise and boast their indulgence for all the world to see.
If you’re not making Dynasty bucks and want to score the look you can opt for the alternative faux fur which is far less expensive and yet just as glamorous and posh as the real thing. Fur coats, vests, shawls and boots are among this season’s favorites.
Fur is no longer just limited to the Russian elite, Hollywood stars were also spotted wearing the look. Eva Longoria, Sienna Miller, Rachel Zoe, Naomi Campbell and Janet Jackson have all been photographed looking exquisite in fur frocks.
Whether you prefer the real thing or faux fur, here are 8 furry looks to carry you through the season…
1. LISKA draped beaver fur jacket $6,980 farfetch.com
2. Coach fur earmuffs $298 coach.com
3. MICHAEL Michael Kors Enna fur/leather bootie $350 cusp.com
4. Ted Baker Shudda faux fur jacket $182 tedbaker-london.com
5. Juicy Couture natural polar vest w/belt $189 stylebop.com
6. MANGO animal print faux fur coat $60 mango.com
7. DJP Boutique faux black fox trapper hat $19 djpremium.com
8. French Connection Narnia faux fur coat $120 usa-frenchconnection.com