The art of see through is making a comeback in a major way. Not since the days of the mid 90’s when everyone had a pair of clear backpacks, sandals and pouches have we witness such an influx of clearness in fashion.
The clear trend is out in full force this Spring/Summer season, the trend made obtuse appearances on the runways for Fendi, Gucci, Chanel, Michael Kors and Stella McCartney. Clear which can also be identified as jellies (90’s term) were accented on heels, handbags and clutches.
The trend is perfect for warmer weather where see through is out and visible as the sun. To make most of the crystal clear trend, opt to score the look via accessories (clear tops and bottoms are a no-no) such as bracelets, necklaces, rings and totes.
Here are 10 crystal clear look to keep you up to date this Spring…
1. Sophia Webster Daria leather/PVC sling backs $395 net-a-porter.com
2. Cheap Monday Luminous bracelet $40 shopbop.com
3. SO Foldable Square Sunglasses $7.20 kohls.com
4. Clear Perspex Hard Box Clutch $20 newlook.com
5. Lena Erziak Clear Lucite Adam Apple bag $650 avenue32.com
6. Jimmy Choo Maui sandal $195 us.jimmychoo.com
7. 3.1 Phillip Lim 2 in 1 32 minute bag $287 shopnouvelles.com
8. Forever21 Clear Platform sandals $34.80 forever21.com
9. Stuart Weitzman Disclose sandals $498 stuartweitzman.com
10. LOFT Clear Chunky Bead/Thread bracelet set $35 loft.com