If you pay attention to the details you'll notice many of nature's finest creatures have cemented a foot hold in style.
First began the popularity of leopard and cheetah prints, reptile prints soon took its course. Then for a while everyone became magnetized by the feline prowess of the lion and cat, now crawling insects are taking its turn as the next greatest thing.
Lanvin, Tory Burch, and Dries Van Noten all accessorized with bugged inspired pieces for their runways and the trend is slated to be a hit for the Spring. Here are a few looks that give rise to the trend...
1. Black and Gold Bug Gem Stud Earrings $3 newlook.com
2. ABS by Allen Schwartz Beetle Cocktail Ring $55 saksfifthavenue.com
3. Topshop Ladybug Rhinestone Stud Earrings $10 topshop.com
4. Lonna & Lilly Dragonfly Pin $21 target.com
5. June Bug Necklace $44 humblechic.com
6. MANGO Rhinestone Insect Necklace $30 mango.com
7. Marni Horn Petal Brooch $500 saksfifthavenue.com
8. Katsurjewels Necklace w/Ladybird Imprints $28 asos.com