We enjoy shopping at Trader Joe's and often buy their specialty products. In the past we have provided recipes using some of our favorite Trader Joe products. Trader Joe's just published a list of their top 25 customer favorite products, which we have shown below.
There is a little for everyone in this list from '2 buck Chuck' to prepared meals. Generally their products are very good and are oftentimes unique and unavailable in other stores. See which items appeal to you, then go to your nearest Trader Joe's to buy them. Keep in mind that some of these items are seasonal and may not be currently available.
Some of our favorite Trader Joe's products are: fig butter, which we used when we made honey apple pork tenderloin. roasted red pepper spread with eggplant and garlic, which we used to make Mediterranean chicken and chicken masala using masala simmer sauce.
You can find Trader Joe's in Mesa and several other locations throughout the valley.
Here's their list of customer favorites. What are your favorite Trader Joe's products? Leave a comment to let us know.
1. Triple Ginger Snaps
2. Speculoos Cookie Butter
3. Joe Joe’s Cookies (all varieties)
4. Reduced Guilt Chunky Guacamole
5. Charles Shaw Wine (all varieties)
6. Pumpkin coffee*
7. Mac ‘n Cheese
8. Pumpkin butter*
9. Almond butter (all varieties)
10. Pumpkin Pecan Instant Oatmeal *
11. Chili Lime Chicken Burgers
12. Fennel Bulbs*
13. Cranberry Goat Cheese Log*
14. Harvest Blend Herbal Tea*
15. Pound Plus Chocolate Bar (Milk & Dark)
16. Almond Cocoa spread
17. Pumpkin Bread & Muffin Mix*
18. Rosemary Marcona Almonds
19. Corn & Chili Pepper Salsa
20. Dark Chocolate Covered Caramels
21. Chocolate Orange Sticks
22. Pesto Gouda
23. Mandarin Orange Chicken
24. Spinach & Kale Greek Yogurt Dip
25. This Cranberry Walks into a Bar…*
To automatically receive other articles and recipes from the Mesa Food Examiner, click on subscribe. It's free and SPAM free. You might also want to receive our recipes from the North Phoenix Food Examiner.